top of page
Rock Paper Scissors Scream
To win all the Rock, Paper, Scissors games.
• Players stand in a scattered formation with a partner.
• Each player plays a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors with a partner.
• When players lose, they become cheerleaders for the players they lost to.
• The winner challenges another winner.
• Eventually, there will be two large teams cheering two players on for the overall champion (make the final game best two out of three).
-Questions & Notes:
Debriefing Activities/Discussion Points:
• It is fun to cheer others on.
• It is fun and encouraging to be cheered for.
Copied from: CIRA Ontario’s Follow the Leader.
bottom of page