top of page
Topple Three Up
For two players try to outdo each other by getting three of the four ToppleTubes to be facing up
-Fundamental Movement Skills:
- Four Toppletubes
- Lay four toppletubes (could also use cups) on their side, in a square, about 4-8 paces from each other.
- Two players compete.
- Each player stands in an opposite corner.
- Each player is assigned a colour (blue or yellow) or if using cups (up or upsidedown).
- On the signal to begin each player tries to be the first to get three of the toppletubes up on their colour.
-Questions & Notes:
- Questions for understanding:
- Is there a strategy that works the best?
- Does fatique play a factor?
- What are you thinking about when you compete?
bottom of page