top of page
Balance Two Ball
Explore how many different ways can players balance a ball twice on different parts of their body.
-Fundamental Movement Skills:
- Any ball
- One player stands ready to receive a ball.
- One other player holds a ball.
- The player with the ball rolls or tosses it to the standing player.
- The standing player catches the ball on some part of their body and balances the ball.
- The standing player then tosses the balanced ball to a different part of their body and balances the ball there.
- Players determine how many different places a ball can be balanced on their body.
-Questions & Notes:
- Questions for Understanding:
- Which parts of the body are easier? Why?
- Which parts of the body are harder? Why?
- How does it feel to succeed?
- How can one overcome frustration when failing?
bottom of page